Okay so. It's been a minute since I posted here, and no, I wasn't ghosting you. I was building.
If you've been around since the meme-page days of 2022, you already know StockRani started as a fun little Instagram account I ran trying to make money less confusing. Somewhere along the way, that grew into a whole brand helping students, families, and dreamers actually understand their finances.
But then the questions got bigger than "how do I invest ₹500?" You started asking about careers. About resumes that actually work. About businesses making weird decisions and you just sitting there like "...why though?"
So I built spaces for that too.
Time to formally introduce you.
The Short Version
RupeeRani is the ecosystem behind everything you've been seeing.
Not one page trying to talk about everything. Three spaces, each with its own lane:
π° StockRani → money, personal finance, markets
πΌ StockRani Studio → careers, resumes, getting hired
π StockRani Decodes → business, brands, the "why" behind the headlines
RupeeRani is the umbrella holding all of it together.
TL;DR: one bigger idea, three different conversations.
The Story, For the Nostalgic Ones
StockRani started with a simple problem: finance content online is a mess.
Everyone's got an opinion. One person says invest in this, another says run far away from it, someone else has a 17-step framework you were apparently supposed to already know.
And you're just left thinking, okay but what does this mean for ME.
So I built StockRani to start from the basics and actually explain things.
No gatekeeping. No pretending everyone already gets it.
And then, real talk, money doesn't exist on its own.
How you earn shapes how you manage money. Your career shapes how you earn. Businesses shape the world you're working and investing in.
One thing kept pulling the thread on the next.
So the ecosystem grew with it.
What's Actually Inside RupeeRani?
π° StockRani - Money, Made Less Scary
Despite the name, it's not just stocks. Plot twist.
It's the full money picture - salaries, budgeting, SIPs, EMIs, savings, market news, all of it.
If you're trying to stop feeling lost every time someone brings up finance, this is your corner.
πΌ StockRani Studio - Careers, Made Less Confusing
Resumes, ATS, LinkedIn, interviews, career switches, the whole "how do I actually get hired?" grind.
For students, freshers, and professionals figuring out their next move.
Your resume shouldn't read like a two-page autobiography nobody's reading anyway.
π StockRani Decodes - Business, Decoded
A headline tells you what happened.
Decodes tells you why you should care.
Companies, brands, business news, broken down so you actually walk away understanding the move, not just the announcement.
The Stuff You're Already Googling at 1AM
I know what you're actually typing into search bars, and it's not always "how does compound interest work."
It's things like:
- Loud budgeting - yes, telling people "I can't afford that" out loud, no shame.
- Soft saving vs. grinding for retirement you might not even want.
- Doom spending when the world feels like too much.
- Girl math - that ₹2,000 top is basically free if you think about it right.
- Cash stuffing your envelopes like it's 1950, but make it aesthetic.
- Accountsmaxxing - because why have one bank account when you could have four with better perks?
- Deinfluencing - someone please talk me out of buying that.
- Emergency funds, BNPL apps, credit scores, micro-investing, side hustles, FIRE, Coast FIRE and Barista FIRE.
None of that is "too Gen Z" for StockRani.
Honestly, that's exactly the vocabulary I'm building content around - because you shouldn't have to translate your own money questions into boomer-speak just to get a straight answer.
And Honestly? This Isn't Even the Full Map Yet.
RupeeRani isn't a closed list of three brands.
I'm building it to grow - more resources, maybe more brands, definitely a few things I'm not spilling yet.
Lowkey, some of it you might stumble on before I even announce it.
That's kind of the point. π
Why Bother Splitting It Into Three?
Because nobody wakes up thinking "let me go consume an ecosystem today."
People have a specific problem and want a specific answer:
Need to sort your money? → StockRani
Need to fix your resume? → StockRani Studio
Need to know why a company did that? → StockRani Decodes
Curious who's behind all of it? → RupeeRani
No 47-tab explanation required.
Why RupeeRani Exists, Real Talk
Because learning shouldn't feel like homework.
Financial concepts shouldn't require a degree to unlock.
Career advice shouldn't sound copy-pasted from a random 2014 LinkedIn post.
And business news shouldn't stop at "Company X announced Y" and leave you there.
I want the why.
What it means, who it affects, what you can actually do with it.
Not one perfect answer for everyone - just a better place to start.
No cap.
Which One's Actually For You?
π° StockRani - "How do I understand my money?" → start here
πΌ StockRani Studio - "How do I build a better career?" → start here
π StockRani Decodes - "Wait, why did they do that?" → start here
π RupeeRani - for the bigger picture, and whatever's coming next.
Any Queries, Collaborations, or Just Want to Chat?
If you're a brand, startup, creator, or just have a genuinely interesting (or weird) idea, there's always room for a conversation.
Depending on the fit, it could land with StockRani, Studio, Decodes, or the RupeeRani ecosystem as a whole.
π© Contact.rupeerani@gmail.com
Have an idea? Let's talk.
Have a weird idea? Still, let's talk.
One Last Thing
This was never about turning you into a finance expert overnight.
It's about understanding the stuff that actually affects your life - your money, your career, the businesses around you, the decisions you're making every day.
Three names. One growing ecosystem.
Money, careers, business, made easier to understand.
And I'm just getting started.
— Prajakta Mane
Founder & CEO, RupeeRani
#RupeeRani #StockRani #StockRaniStudio #StockRaniDecodes #MoneyKiBaat #FinanceMadeSimple #CareerTips #BusinessBreakdown
.png)
.png)
